Tuesday, December 6, 2016

How to Have a Beautiful and a Healthy Hair (Before Shower)


  Hello my cupcakes, I'm really sorry I haven't posted this article on Saturday because I got sick. Anyway, stop talking about myself, how you doing? I'm so happy because we are in December (My fav month). Anyway,  last summer I've changed my hair colour (I've used 7 oils to dye it) for the first time. I was so happy because the colour fitted my skin tone perfectly but unfortunately my hair got damaged. So, today I will show what I did (still doing it lol) to repair it.

- Coconut Oil: is rapidly growing in popularity because of its uses and benefits. I use it as a treatment before I wash my hair. I apply it, leave it for an overnight and then wash it the day after. Its is more convenient to do this, just make sure to put on a bandana or a towel on your pillow. Well, here you are some mind blowing reasons why I'm so glad to use coconut oil:  
 - It prevents hair breakage and split ends.
 - It slows down hair loss.
 - It moisturizes dry hair.


-Jadayel Oil: I couldn't find its name in English but all I know is a formula of different types of oil which are: mustard oil, olive oil, coriander oil, jatamansi oil, coconut oil, alkanna tinctoriat oil and other beneficial herbs. I really love this oil because it has a special hair lengthening formula that provides the hair with natural tonic ingredients to give strong, healthy and shiny look.
- All in all, I use both of the oils as an overnight oil treatment to prevent hair breakage and give a healthy look for my hair. For their prices, coconut oil coasts 650 da= 5,88 $= 5,47€ and jadayl oil coasts 850 da= 7,7 $= 7,1 €.
- I hope you enjoyed reading this article, thank you so much for your support and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment