Thursday, December 29, 2016

How to Have a Beautiful Healthy Hair (After Shower)


Hello my beauty pies, how you doing?. So, today I decided to do you a little review about my after shower hair routine. Before I start, I don't use a hairdryer, I only use it if I have a party/ wedding/ event ....

-Step 1: I dry my hair with a towel for about 15 minutes or more with a super-absorbent towel and I blot it instead of rubbing it.


-Step 2: Then, I use this masterpiece lol: Urban Natural's Care.
- The price: 20 Turkish Lira= 1400 da.
- The smell: its smell amazing and it lasts 2-3 days.
- This serum is incredibly amazing for all types of hair. It has Argan oil which helps in repairing and moisturising the hair. Also, this product is concentrated with vitamin E, antioxidants and Omega 9 that help to reduce and hydrate split ends easily. I do recommend you to buy anything that consists of Argan oil especially if you suffer from breakage.

-Step 3: Agaaaaaaiiiiiinnn I use coconut oil after shower for my damaged hair in order to moisturize and style it. (If you want to know more about coconut oil, check out my previous hair routine articles).


-Step 4: yeees I do Quardoun for my hair. Quardoun is a traditional beauty trick that our mother and grandmother used to do it in order to have a shiny, healthy and natural wavy hair. All you need to do is: brush your hair, tie it very well then apply the Quardoun from the middle till the end of your hair. I usually do it before I go to bed and I take it off the next morning. So believe me just try it at home and you will see the results, even Kim K had used it lol.
Well, this is what I do to have a healthy beautiful after shower, I hope you enjoyed reading this article, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment