Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review: Maybelline Define and Volume Mascara


Helloooooo my cupcakes :) I know, it has been a while since I posted a review/ article, I'm really sorryyyyyyyy :(. Anyway, today I will talk to you about a product which I've been using since June (I think lol) and I fell in love with it. 
- Name: Maybelline Define and Volume Mascara.
- Price: 1000 da = 8,47€ = 9 $.
- Packaging: it has a thiner brush that helps to define your lashes.
-If you have been cursed with short eyelashes (as me), you will struggle to find the right mascara. Well girls this is what I do before I use my mascara , I have to use the eyelash curler because this trick will curl my eyelashes upward and make them appear longer. Then, I use my masterpiece (lol) my Maybelline Define and Volume Mascara and these are the reasons why I love it:
> It is a waterproof mascara.
> It separates my eyelashes very well.
> It gives a perfect volume which I have been looking for since I started wearing makeup.
> Last but not least, for those who are looking for thickness and clump-free coverage, this mascara is for you.
To sum up, I really love this mascara and I do recommend it for you.
Thank you so much for your support and stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment