Sunday, January 8, 2017

Tops and Flops (2016 Edition)


Hello my beauties, how is 2017 so far? how is going?. Anyway, 2016 was amazing for me (there are some downs lol) I had to meet and talk to amazing people, read more books, do some new things...

My Personal Life
- I finished my studying at university and I got my Master Degree, thank you God for this wonderful experience.
- I got married but only at the city hall and I'm preparing for my wedding (summer of 2017 YAAAAAY MEEEE). 
- I met and talked to new friends and people whom I really love and care about. However, some of my friends  (I thought they were) talked behind my back and did some mean things to me. 
- I taught for a month in a middle school, it was an amazing experience: meeting new people, teaching kids (by the way sometimes they teach me new stuff lol) and taking care of them.
- Finally, I got to create a blog to share with you everything I do and love. I'm so grateful that I had amazing followers in my life, thank you so much for supporting and believing in me. 

Beauty 
💖Tops💖
- My best top of 2016 is The Gliss range which has a formula of 3x liquid keratin (in case you want to buy it, the bottle is black and gold). I said before and I will repeat it again (lol), I died my hair and it got damaged so I found this masterpiece which enhanced suppleness and shine, made my hair manageable and detangled with its Liquid Keratin ingredients.
- L'oreal Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24H: I love this foundation because: a) it matches with my tone, b) it blends very easily and does not leave any white cast, c) it has SPF 18. So, my ladies I recommend you to give it a try and believe me you'll will love it.
- Maybelline Define and Volume Mascara: if you have been cursed with short eyelashes (as me), you will struggle to find the right mascara and these are the reasons why I love it:
> It is a waterproof mascara.
> It separates my eyelashes very well.
> It gives a perfect volume which I have been looking for since I started wearing makeup.
> Last but not least, for those who are looking for thickness and clump-free coverage, this mascara is for you.
💔Flops💔
- Flormar Color Palette Eye Shadow (90): I really love Flormar products but this one OMG was so terrible. The colors are shimmery with a white matte eyeshadow, when you see it the colors  look amazingly beautiful but when you try it the pigmentation is like HELL!!!!. So, I do not recommend to buy it.
- Another flop from Flormar is Waterproof White Eyeliner: I love watching makeup artist tutorials on youtube such as: Carli Bybel, Jaclyn Hill, Lauren Curtis ... because I get inspired from their unique concept and I try copy what they do. So, one day I decided to buy a white eyeliner to put it my inner corner in order to wide my eyes, give that shimmery look and blablabla. I found this one and I said to myself 'Rania give it a try', and I wish I didn't buy because a) it gives that chalk look b) you can't blend it c) have fun when you want to remove it.
- The last flop Denivit Teeth Bleaching: it supposed to whiten and protect your teeth for 12h but that was a BIG lie. This toothpaste did not do anything special for my teeth, so I do not recommend you to purchase it.

Serial, Movies and Music
- My best series for this year is Kara Sevda which is in Turkish. I really love the plot, actors, acting EVERYYYYTHING, go and watch it.
- My favorite movie for this year is: The Duff (I know it's a 2015 movie but I knew about till 2016 so YEAHH).
- I'm a big English music fan and K-pop (FIGHTING), this year was amazing for the music industry so here are my favs:
> Bruno Mars -24k Magic.
> Hailee Steinfeld, Grey - Starving ft. Zedd.
> Ariana Grande - Side To Side ft. Nicki Minaj.
> Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness.
> GOT7 “Fly”.
> GOT7 "Hard Carry(하드캐리)".
> K.A.R.D - Oh NaNa.
Well, this is all for today article I hope you enjoyed reading it, thank you so much for your support and stay tuned for more.
💓I Love You💓

No comments:

Post a Comment