Sunday, January 15, 2017

My cocooning Routine




         Hello cupcakes, how you are you? How is it going with snow?. Anyway, today's article is about my cocooning routine; what I do to have a nice skin?. After shower or taking bath, I use some products that hydrate and repair my skin and which are:

- Corine de Farme Body Lotion: the texture of this baby lotion is lightweight and easy to apply and quickly absorbed into my skin. It doesn’t leave greasy residue. This lotion makes my skin soft and what I love most from this product is its natural ingredients. Overall, I love it!

-Armaf Body Spray: what I love about this spray is its fragrance which is: jasmine and rose dressed in citrusy peach combined with enthralling base notes of soft amber and musk. If you are found of  oriental fragrances, this spray will definitely suit you.

- Nuxe Hand and Nail Cream: I haven't used any of Nuxe products but this one is amazing. It smells lovely, lasts well and does my hands a lot of good. Also, it moistures my hands for hours even after washing, I still feel them moisturised. For a fist try of Nuxe products, I'm impressed and I will definitely buy another stuff.

- Rituals Lipbalm: I freaking love this product because a) it nourishes my lips b) it protects them in all weather conditions. Well, I do recommend you to try it out but unfortunately I don't know if this brand is available here in Algeria or not; I got it as a gift with other products so all I know Ritual is a Dutch brand. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading the article and stay tuned for more. 
💖I Love You💖


1 comment:

  1. Where can I find this products and tell me about the price plz ?

    ReplyDelete