Wednesday, April 19, 2017

My Tops and Flops of the Moment



Hello cupcakes, how is going? The weather here in Algeria is incredibly amazing. Anyway, today's article is about my tops and flops for the moment so let's get STARTEEEEED.

Tops


1- Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Makeup Remover: this is my current  favorite eye make up remover. I had read good things about this on various blogs and picked it up for around 500 DA. It has become my eye makeup remover of choice, preferred over both the Nivea and  Sephora. I pour some on a cotton pad and hold over my eye for 10-20 seconds and it's gone; the only thing that is troubling me  is the bottle opening (it is quite difficult to control the volume coming out) and I hope that they change this soon.

2- Evoluderm Body Scrub: I tried this on a recommendation from a salesperson in one of the stores. From the day that I've used it, I've noticed a difference in my skin condition. It's less dry and it's retaining moisture for a longer period of time. I love this product and I would recommend it to anyone, plus it smells amazing!

3- Callibelle Vitality Scrub: I was hesitant to try this scrub because my skin got used with another product. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't irritate my skin. My skin felt cleansed and exfoliated without any damage done to it and I had no redness or irritation afterwards.

Flops



1- Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Corrector: I really cannot get this product to work for me. If I set it with a powder it becomes patchy and if I don't set it creases almost immediately. I have wanted this  product to work but unfortunately nothing special about it.

2- Byphasse Liquid Keratin Hair Spray: this product says that it repairs and revitalizes your dry and damaged hair restoring its natural shine and providing it with body and volume and all bla bla blaaaaa YAW KDAB FI KDAB lol. don't bother yourself to purchase it because this product is my biggest flop of 2017.

3- Le Petit Marseillais Hair Spray: I'm really disappointed about this product because it promises that will repair damaged hair and will protect its color. It did nothing to my hair (seriously NOTHIIING), so I don't recommend you to buy it.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading my article don't forget to check out my instagram and stay tuned for more.
đź’—I Love Youđź’— 




No comments:

Post a Comment