Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Get to Know me Tag


Hello beautiful people, how is going with you? a lot of you do not know me well, so I decided to do a small tag about me LET'S START IIIITTTTT.
- My name is Rania, I'm 25 years old and from Algeria.
1. What is your middle name? It is Sarra (I know old school haa lol).
2. What was your favorite subject at school? History and English and I still love both.
3. What is your favorite song at the moment? My fav song for now is: Me Like Yuh - Jay Park (Kpop girl).
4. What is your favorite drink? I looooove hot chocolate.
5. What is your favorite food? I love my grandma food especially her Couscous.
6. What is the last thing I bought? It was something very intimate for my trousseau.
7. Favorite book of all time? 'I was here' by Gayle Forman (Go and check it out, you'll absolutely love it).
8. Favorite color? My favorite color is red.
9. Do you have any pets? No, I don't.
10. Favorite perfume? My fav perfume is Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne.
11. Favorite holiday? It is probably Eid El Fitr.
12. Are married? Yes I am.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I have been out of the country a lot (Turkey for 6 times and Tunisia for about million time lol).
14. Do you speak other language? Yes, I speak Arabic, English and French. Now, I'm learning Turkish.
15. How many siblings do you have? I'm a unique child.
16. What is your favorite shop? I don't have a specific shop that I love the most.
17. Favorite restaurant? My favorite is local and it is a fast food. The food there is phenomenal.
18. When was the last time you cried? Ten days ago, I was very emotional when my husband told me that he went to my father's tomb which is far from where I live (about 700km).
19. Favorite blog? I have a lot of favorite blogs, so I'm not just going to mention one.
20. Favorite movie? I have two favorite movies which are: 10 Things I Hate about You, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
21. Favorite TV show? My fav TV show is Kara Sevda.
22. PC or Mac? Mac.
23. What phone do you have? I have an iPhone 6.
24. How tall are you? 1.74cm.
25. Can you cook? Yes, I can cook.
-I hope you enjoyed reading this article, tags your friends and stay tuned for more.
💗I Love You💗

No comments:

Post a Comment