Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Review: Maybelline le Colossal Volume Express Waterproof

Hello beauties, how you doing? Today, I thought to do you a small review on a product that I've been using for almost 6 months and which is: Mayeblline Mascara le Colossal Volume Express Waterproof.
- Price: 950 DA = 7,74 € = 8,6 $.
- Brush: as you can see, the brush is an oversized one which gives you volume.
- I'm not a big fan of my lashes, so when I saw this mascara I said to myself WOW I'll give it a try especially since it has an oversized brush. However, when I used it, the brush picked up too much mascara and distributes it too heavily. I think if this formula was paired with a different applicator maybe it will give a better result.
-Anyway, I'm really disappointed because I really love and enjoy using Maybelline mascaras, so I do not recommend you to buy it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this little review, stay tuned for more and follow me on instagram @beautywithranoucha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment