Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review: L'OREAL Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation 24H

How you doing my beauties? I hope you're doing great. Well, today I thought to do you a small review on a product that I fell in love with since I bought it. 
- Price: 1800 da = 14,8€= 16,31$.
- Shade: I have chosen a lighter shade which is 015 Porcelain and it goes perfectly on me.
- The packaging: it has a pump which helps to not squirt too much , so all you need to pump it up one or twice and that's it. 
- Finding the perfect foundation for me was my biggest problem until I've found this masterpiece LOL. This foundation has a very smooth texture, it hides fatigue and imperfections plus it gives a  luminous glow to the face. Also, it gives a medium-heavy coverage which is kinda good for the skin especially since it said that it lasts for 24 hours , so do you need a full coverage face foundation for the whole day HELL NO!!!.
- If you have a dry skin all you need is a good moisturizer and this foundation and you will love the pigmentation but if your skin is of the oily type, do not skip a primer when you wear this.
- All in all, I love this foundation because: a) it matches with my tone, b) it blends very easily and does not leave any white cast, c) it has SPF 18.
-So, my ladies I recommend you to give it a try and believe me you'll will love it.
- Disclaimer- This review is not sponsored.
Stay tuned for more and I Love You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment