Thursday, April 5, 2018

My New Chic Wishlist


        Helloooooo my cupcakes, how is going with you? I know it has been a looooong time since I posted an article here on the blog, I'm so sorry I've been super busy, a lot of things I was dealing with (my brand, my health, ....). Anyways, the good thing is I'm here and today's article is about my current wishlist so let's get staaaaarted.

Since I'm travelling a lot lately, the best way to gather all of your stuff is this one:
 Honestly, this one is so perfect to put it everything you need in one cosmetic bag, so you don't need to take several makeup bags.

 As any beauty blogger, beauty blenders are the best especially for foundation/ BB cream and concealer: 
https://www.newchic.com/makeup-puff-4015/p-1185072.html?utm_source=Blog&utm_medium=redid&utm_campaign=20619211&utm_content=0815

My lovely girls, bare in mind that beauty blender can be dangerous for your skin if: a) it very dirty, b) you share it with other people.

You can't finish your makeup without a beautiful makeup brushes:
 Makeup brushes are the best to change your makeup look or to re-toutch your makeup.

This for today's article, I hope you enjoyed reading it and don't forget to check out my Instagram and to tag your friends.
💗I Love You💗



No comments:

Post a Comment