Thursday, November 23, 2017

My Night Routine (Fall/ Winter Edition)


       Hello my angels, how are you? I'm better than before el hamdulilah. I want to thank you guys for your all sweet messages and Insta stories, your lovely words mean the world to me. So, today's article is about my night routine, well I'm not going to tell you HEY GIRLS I JUST COME BACK FROM WORD AND THIS WHAT DO TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF EVERY SINGLE DAY AND THAT BLABLABLA THING. Hell no, a) for the moment I am unemployed; I really want to work in the makeup industry or for a magazine unfortunately nothing is available for now (kach khdma lol), b) most of the days, you just want to take your makeup off and sleep (no mask, no cream, no anything just to sleep). So, let's get started!!!!
Skin

1- Garnier SkinActive Biphase Micellaire Tout en 1:
 Since the weather has been changing so much over the last 6 weeks or so my skin has become so dry I didn't know what to do.  I bought this makeup remover after reading a lot of reviews on it. If I'm wearing makeup or not, I always use this makeup remover.  As long as you shake this product before use it doesn't leave your skin greasy. It is the bomb, it removes very well even waterproof makeup. It leaves mine feeling clean, hydrated & soft. I would absolutely recommend you to buy it and I for sure will purchase this again.

2- Garnier SkinActive Pure Active 3 in 1 (Wash, Scrub and Mask):
I use this almost 3 times per week, I remove my makeup and put this one as a mask, leave it until it dries and then wash it off. It  definitely improved my skin: less breakouts, whiteheads and pimples. This product also has salicylic acid, zinc and clay which are amazing for skin. One more thing, this product is ideal for oily and combination skin.

3- L'oreal Hydra-Total 5 Night Cream:
I'm using L'oréal Hydra-Total 5 which: hydrates, regenerates, strengthens, nourishes and rests the skin all night. I've been using this cream face for about 2 years and I'm in love with it, so I do recommend you to purchase it.

4- Nuxe Hand and Nail Cream: 
This is my second purchase of this product because it  is amazing. 
I use this product every evening before bedtime and at various times during the day. I have noticed that this hand cream moisturizes my dry skin very well and it softens it amazingly.  It smells lovely, lasts well and does my hands a lot of good. Also, it has improved my nail health so much than they have ever been. For a first try of Nuxe products, I'm impressed and I will definitely buy another stuff.

5- Neutrogena Lip Balm SPF 20: 
I freaking love this product because a) it nourishes my lips b) it protects them in all weather conditions. This moisture-enriched formula soothes and conditions your lips, keeping them healthy looking and soft in all weather. Contains a  SPF 20 sunblock for added protection from the sun. 

Night Night 
If it really cold and I want something comfy and cute I wear this pyjama:

In case I want something classy and elegant, well this one is the best:


Youtube???
Well, lately I'm obsessed with:
Tess: 
Oum Walid: 
Lamia Cuisine:
Myrbeauty:
* If you have a youtube channel/blog/insta/snap ... and you want me to check it out, send a message on Instagram. 
Well, this is all for today, I hope you enjoyed reading the article. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram 
💗I Love You💗









2 comments:

  1. Zoella and noor. My real favs. Try to follow them on snapchat also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm following them on snap too. Masha'allah they are stunning.

      Delete