Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Homemade Facial Masks


Helloooo beautiful ladies, how is it going? It has been a long time since I've posted a blog, I'm so sorry but it was for a good reason lol I got married Yaaaaay Meeeee 😁😁. Anyways, let's get started!!!
Couple weeks before my wedding, I decided to care of my skin as any bride lol. I looked up for facial homemade masks and I found a lot, so I chose masks that suite all skin type and their ingredients can be found in any kitchen.

1- Egg and tissue mask: this mask is so easy to make and apply. All you need is the clear liquid of an egg (the white part, albumen or the glair/glaire) and a tissue. First, put the white part in a container and mix it. Then, apply it on your face with your hand/face brush and put on it a tissue (you can cut it into 4 parts: forehead; nose; two cheeks). Let this mask dries very well and then rinse it with lukewarm water. 

2- Natural green/white clay: you can find this ingredient at any perfumer or spice dealer. What you need is two spoons of powder clay and rose water (in case you don't have the latter, you can use mineral/ tap water). Mix the two components together and apply the mixture on your face carefully. Keep the mask on your face until it dries and then clean with a lukewarm water.

3- Honey: this is the easiest mask ever, I think we all have honey in our kitchen, right? So, apply the honey on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes then rinse it with lukewarm water and that's it lol.

I hope you enjoyed reading this article, don't forget to check out my Instagram account and stay tune for more.
💗I Love You💗







No comments:

Post a Comment